Where Options are Everything!
The Elementary Options Program (EOP) provides a flexible, home-based education program from kindergarten through fifth grade. Families can build an a suite of courses from both traditional boxed curriculum and online options. Students can gain access to the social part of learning through our optional in-person and online enrichment classes.
We emphasize a blended learning model for parents or guardians interested in being the Primary Learning Coach for their students in their home. Our partnership includes support with assessments, curriculum funding, enrichment activities, physical education, and field trips.
- Provide instructional support and guidance
- Teach enrichment classes
- Document state-required attendance
- Conducts state assessments and progress monitoring
- Provides online remediation and supplemental resources
- Provides a curriculum allowance
- Supports home-based education
- Curates virtual curricula options
- Offers optional live online classes
- Delivers optional hands-on enrichments classes
- Includes optional field trips