All Summit Learning parents and guardians are invited to partner with us by taking more of an active role in their student’s education.
In fact, students who are the most successful in our school, have someone at home who helps them understand how to work effectively in a home environment. And, your support also helps them take advantage of all the opportunities we offer outside of the home as well!
We ask that each student have one person who is committed to being his or her Learning Coach as part of our school community.
As a Learning Coach you will…
- Easily communicate with your student’s advisor and mentor teacher.
- Access to your student’s progress and attendance at all times.
- Work with teachers to individualize your student’s instruction.
- Have flexibility for you and your student’s study schedule.
- Receive support as you and your student transition into our model of school.