Immunization Rates 2018
Dear Students and Families,
I am taking a very brief moment to interrupt your summer with some important information.
Eagle Creek Campus
30391 SE Hwy 211, Eagle Creek, OR 97022
Please note the address above!! This is our new school location – roughly 6 miles closer to most families 🙂
As of today, July 21, there are approximately 6 weeks left of summer break. School will resume in 6 weeks:
Orientation week will be during September 1st through the 4th.
ALL STUDENTS MUST register for an orientation.
- Returning student orientations should last about 30 minutes
- NEW student orientations will last approximately 2 hours
- ALL Students and Families will get an opportunity to participate in any needed schedule changes.
- An email scheduler form will be sent to each family to help organize your prefered time and location.
- Beginning of the year school orientations will be held at the Beaverton Library, Clackamas CC Harmony Campus, Multnomah ESD, and at our NEW school in Eagle Creek.
Official first day of classes and curriculum will be September 8th (right after Labor Day weekend).
Summer School will end on Friday, July 31st at 3:30. Congratulations to all that made this opportunity worthwhile!
This year, Summit Learning Charter will expand our use of NWEA’s MAPS assessment through grades 9.
Our charter has utilized this assessment for 3 years to track student growth in the primary grades and offer parents a detailed report of skill strength and skill deficiency. Unlike other assessments, the MAPS test can be used to make targeted curriculum and instruction changes to support your child’s learning DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR… it is our goal to use the assessment to offer your child different and enhanced skill supports as necessary.
- Students in the primary grades will have MAPS scheduled right at the beginning of the year. Opportunities for grades 7-9 will begin in October.
I hope that everyone enjoys the final moments of this Hot and wonderful season. We look forward to seeing you in the Fall and continuing the journey forward. Please visit the new website for more school announcements www.summitlearningcharter.org