Please mark your calendar:
Admissions for the 2018/19 school year will begin on April 1.
Upon receiving your application, you will be contacted by our enrollment coordinator to confirm intent and answer all of your questions.
- Every teacher is Oregon licensed and highly-qualified in their subject area.
- We are 100% local to Oregon and the Portland metro communities
Successful students commit to :
- Learning 4-5 hours each day
- Meaningful communication with their team – teachers, advisor, school counselor
- Live online classes and one-on-one tutoring
- Have a committed Parent / Learning Coach at home
Summit Learning Charter is proud of our commitment to building relationships with every student. We want to support your educational objectives and provide a rich and varied learning experience.
“I love the live online classes and getting a chance to spend some time learning with awesome peers and an awesome teacher 🙂 I have made some great friends who helped boost my confidence and encourage me in my work. I also enjoy all the different ways to communicate to teachers. And most of all becoming friends with the teachers 🙂
-Student, Virtual Academy
Here to help
Summit Learning Charter staff are experienced veterans in the field of virtual education.
We take great pride in providing the best learning experience possible by using a blend of curriculum options and maximizing a personal connection with each of our learners.